magikat (see "the actress" on the sidebar) posted a fun little list of things to do before 2007 ended. i looked at her list and did some quick new math and figured out i did eleven of them, but i'm not saying which ones.
Take a bubble bath, pay old bills, snuggle with your puppies, stare up at the sky, organize your closet, have fabulous sex, finish a to-do list, daydream, go for a bicycle ride, paint your toenails, call your family, flip through a magazine and sip a glass of wine, get your boogie on, plan a trip, do a cartwheel, think big.
things i have planed for the upcoming month or so...
- possibly go to the movies with friend/potential romantical interest this weekend. woo!
- start Weigh Loss Challenge: Series II on 1/7, with a goal of losing another 10-12 pounds in the next six weeks (did i mention i've lost around 15 pounds so far?
- meet my new CIO (yes another new CIO....long story i couldn't post for fear of losing job) on 1/7
- go see steve martin and carol burnett lecture at the wilshire theatre in bevery hills on 1/24. i'm very excited about this.
- contact local theatre companies to see if they need an awesome yet not modest director.
- buy a bike and ride that sucker!
happy new year!