Wednesday, September 05, 2007
100 things... part III
here are parts one and two if you need to play catch up.
21. i love most vegetables - except for beets, brussel sprouts and bell peppers...oh, and cauliflower. okay. maybe i like some vegetables.
22. i've sung on stage in vegas. technically. there's a caberet show called Forever Plaid. at one point in the show they pull someone out of the audience to play Heart and Soul on a baby grand. i loved it. if you ever get to see this show, go for it. it's tons of fun.
23. diane keaton bought the beach house owned by one of my mom's best friends and where my wedding shower was held.
24. i put nonfat milk in my coffee.
25. i put this on my toes.
26. i hate my current haircut.
27. i'd love to own a horse someday.
28. i get a tiny bit afraid of heights when on ferris wheels.
29. i'm an Angels fan and i get pretty darn pissed when they're called the Los Angeles Angels.
30. certain ringtones grate on my nerves, but the sound of my wind chimes relaxes me.
Posted by mckay at 4:00 AM